Surprise Proposal in Prague
- Prague is one of the best Europe's cities for romance. Every year it attracts many couples from all over the world, because the city is magic. Once Prague embraces you, be sure, you will be back here again and again. Duncan and Sara made a long journey from US to visit Prague, and not just visit. Surprise proposal was carefully planned by Duncan, and it worked out so nice! He chose a great place for it, with a view over few bridges. Big advantage was that the place is not crowded at all. It was a real surprise for Sara! The proposal was beautiful, emotional and very touching!
Ksenia & Jan, wedding venue at Salabka
- One of the most beautiful couples and weddings I photographed in 2019. This intimate wedding venue took place in a great restaurant Salabka with its own boutique vineyard on the hillside of Troja the Prague’s suburb. I know Ksenia since I moved to Prague, so it was a big honor and a great pleasure for me to be their wedding photographer. The fact that we know each other for a long time let Ksenia and Jan feel comfortable and relaxed during photo shoot. Before the wedding day we had a short trial session, aimed to get the feeling of being photographed during big day. For me it was opportunit[...]
Georgia in September
- Last year we had a memorable trip to Georgia. We visited mostly eastern part of the country: Tbilisi, Mtskheta, Kakheti, Kazbegi. Georgia is getting very popular among travel destinations, and there are reasons for it. I had impression, that this country has a special God's protection. Georgians seemed to me very mature as a nation, people are a bit austere from outside and kind, generous inside. There I was thinking about eternal values, that aren't affected by time, political situations or new trends. It's not all about money, there is a place for gestures from heart, because it makes[...]
Two Souls in One City
- Sunrise adventure, engagement photo shoot for a beautiful couple at their first visit of Prague. We have checked all iconic Prague views from Prague castle to Old Town Square.
Autumn photo shoot in Prague
- This sweet couple, Eunice and Chris, is from China – and I got the chance to capture the magic of their relationship while sharing a light-hearted and cheerful photoshoot together. The dashing red color of their matching outfits as well with the natural October colors definitely added an atmospheric touch. Together, they were so effortless to photograph while walking the lesser-known streets of Prague with their easy-going nature, dynamic personalities, friendly attitudes and beautiful souls.
Bachelorette photo shoot in Prague
- These lovely ladies celebrated their gorgeous bachelorette weekend with a photoshoot in the heart of charming Prague. In just one hour, we were able to capture their happiness, have a ton of laughs, and walk the winding streets of the city. To make this photoshoot even more colorful, easy and exciting, these girls brought many of their own personalized props and were ready to make the most of their stay in Prague.
Kayla & Edward wedding in Villa Richter
- What better way to document your special day than through timeless photos shot right here in Prague? I had the chance to witness and photograph Kayla & Edward’s beautiful wedding – where their cultures of Czech, American, and British intertwined. Their vows were so touching yet light, filled with emotion with the perfect balance of humor. It’s always an honor to be a part of these exceptionally special moments to capture for the new bride and groom.
- There is a small wooden church of St. Michael in the Kinsky garden where the baptism of little Ingrid took place. The ambiance of the church and the mood of the baptism ceremony were touching. It was a great pleasure to photograph such a special life event for this beautiful family.
Shivangi & Michael
- We met last year in Prague when Michael proposed to Shivangi on Charles bridge. That was a surprise for Shivangi, as she even didn't know it was going to be photographed. The couple invited us to take their wedding photographs in Charleston, SC. That was such a great experience and an interesting trip to the US! Thank you for trusting our team!
- Looking back on trip to New York, I feel happy at having the chance to visit this amazing city. There are so many things we saw and still many things we missed. We met nice, helpful people of different nationalities there . It's a city of many languages which you hear around you, cool museums and art galleries, confusing subways, Whole Food Markets, beautiful bridges and nice shops. There is a word in Japanese ふんいき - funiki - 雰囲気, that means ambience, atmosphere, mood. New York definitely has its special funiki
- It was my dream to visit Japan ever since I was a student of the Eastern Philology Faculty. It happened many years later and I would say that my expectations were more than matched. Japan definitely is my favorite destination. There is a constant feeling of harmony between nature and mankind, history and modernity. I am very grateful to my friend, Minori-chan, for a great trip!